Thursday, 16 April 2009

I'm Finally Taking the Step!

I'm finally venturing into blogland!, I haven't a clue what I'm doing lol, so please bear with me while I figure this out (any tips will be gratefully received.)
I'm hoping to share my love of all things crafty, and in particular some of my cards.
Now let me introduce myself, my name is Margaret Okeke & I've been married to Peter for 4.5 years no kids yet but I do have my wee fur baby treacle, she's a wee darling. Here she is on the left.

I've been artsy/craftsy most of my life, starting from a young age when my Mum taught me how to knit and crochet, and then moved onto painting and drawing and then onto Crossstitch I also did some screen printing and photography (developing pics not taking them as you will soon discover) at college.

About 4 years ago my Mum sadly passed away with Leukemia and went home to be with the Lord, It was then I was first introduced to card making through my sister Sandra at a craft club in my church.
The church decided to start this club to help raise money for a new Cancer care centre that was opening at our local hospital.
I think this is the longest I have ever stuck to the one hobbie lol, Most of my cards are made from images from PC Crafter I just love this site, there are so many tallented designers here.
I can't stamp to save myself but I keep trying lol.
I plan to use this blog to share my cards, and photos with the hope that others may see something you like, and/ or that may inspire you.
Please Post a comment to let me know what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment